Winter time weather can cause some serious problems with retaining walls in Silver Spring MD. The main culprits are the freeze-thaw cycle, and rain/snow on top of ground that is already saturated. So what are the signs that retaining walls in Silver Spring MD are failing?
- Retaining walls separating from adjacent walls;
- Tilting or forward movement of sections of retaining walls;
- Partial to total collapse of retaining walls;
- Buckling, cracked, or crumbling Walls; and
- Wood rot or deterioration
If you notice any of the above signs with your retaining walls in Silver Spring MD, please contact East Coast Landscape Design, the Washington D.C. area’s leading licensed landscape design company. Located in Montgomery County, Maryland since 1979, the company has designed and installed retaining walls and other landscape projects, including patios, outdoor kitchens, and driveways in Silver Spring MD.