The walkway design for your Maryland home will depend upon which materials you want to use for your walkway.
Here are some options for the walkway design for your Maryland home:
- Brick is a popular choice in Maryland because it goes well with just about any home architecture. Brick is easily accessible, and it presents a clean looking finish. Bricks are maintenance free, and their uniform allow for precise walkway design for your Maryland home.
- Stone is a great option for the walkway design at your Maryland home. Stone is durable and versatile. Depending on the stone you choose, your walkway design could be very precise or look more natural when you choose uncut stones. Stone also can make the walkway design for your Maryland home pretty affordable.
- Concrete is another option for the walkway design for your Maryland home. Poured concrete is available in a variety of colors as it can be dyed, textured or tumbled to lend the appearance of natural stone. The size and shape of poured concrete is only limited by the walkway design for your Maryland home.
For more information on walkway design for your Maryland home, please contact East Coast Landscape Design. The East Coast Landscape Design team has over a quarter century of experience in the design and installation of practical and beautiful walkways and pathways. Our design philosophy incorporates walkways seamlessly into the natural landscape of your Maryland home. We work with you to select the best materials to meet your needs, and offer an assortment of low-maintenance, recycled and natural stone materials.
Replacing your deck or patio? Now may be the time create your Maryland outdoor dream kitchen. In a good number of upscale Maryland homes, a simple grill just doesn’t cut it anymore. For some Marylanders, outdoor kitchens have moved from “nice to have” to “must have” status.
Here are the latest trends in Maryland outdoor dream kitchens:
- Huge or “Man-Size” Grill – 4 or more burners with side burners
- Pizza Oven – gas, electric, or wood burning
- Refrigerator Pub – a fridge with a beer tap and other dispensers
- Fireplace – for year round backyard family time and entertaining
- Dining Space – a lux or cozy space to enjoy family and friends
- Sink — a deep sink is much appreciated when you are cleaning grill equipment
- Counter space – for easy food prep, with added barstools, and you have an eating space
- Cabinet space – deep enough for storage, close to food prep and cooking
- Roasting Spit – cooking for large groups is easier and tastier with a spit
- Premium Finishes – for patio floors, counters, fireplace hearths, tables and benches
- Wine Bar – adapted to the temperature changes with a Maryland outdoor kitchen
- Built-in Wok – keeps your indoor kitchen cool, and adds variety to outdoor cooking
- Herb Garden – wash and chop fresh herbs within seconds of picking them
- Smoker – built-in or portable
For more information on Maryland outdoor kitchens, please contact East Coast Landscape Design. East Coast Landscape Design specializes in custom design and precision construction of extraordinary Maryland outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and fire pits, with beautiful patios and stonework. We pride ourselves in attention to detail in the quality and precision craftsmanship we provide, adding not only beauty but immeasurable value to your home.