One of the great things about brick pavers is that they don’t need frequent cleaning – especially if they have been recently sealed – however, they still do need some attention at your Bethesda MD home.
Here’s a quick 5 step plan for easily cleaning your brick pavers in Bethesda MD:
- Start by sweeping over the pavers using a broom and removing all this excess waste.
- Turn on your hose, to a higher pressure, and rinse away any loose dirt.
- Mix some household detergent (Dawn works well) with warm water in a bucket.
- Pour the warm soapy water on to the brick pavers, and use the broom to sweep the pavers clean.
- Rinse the soapy water with the hose, and let dry.
Ok, so you’ve followed the steps above, and you still have some stains – what do you do now? Call the company that installed your brick pavers and get their professional opinion on what they would use to clean your brick pavers in Bethesda MD. Chances are, there’s a brick paver stain remover that you can buy from a big box store that will take care of the stains.
For more information on brick paver cleaning in Bethesda MD, please contact the best brick paver contractors, East Coast Landscape Design. The experienced professionals at East Coast Landscape Design will work with you to design, install, and care for your brick paver patio, walkways, sidewalks, and driveway.