As you consider your new patio, it’s important that you hire someone from a group of qualified patio contractors doing business in Maryland. Here are steps you can take to make sure you are hiring the best patio contractor for the job.
- Check the patio contractors’ license. A legitimate local patio contractor will be licensed to work in Maryland.
- Check the patio contractors’ proof of insurance to protect yourself against liability for any damage that occurs as a result of the work.
- Seek recommendations for patio contractors from Maryland friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
- Look for patio contractors that have been in business locally for a long time.
- Read online reviews.
- Get names and contact info for your patio contractor’s previous clients, and call them. Ask about any problems and how the patio contractor handled things.
- Get consistent bids based on the same scope of work from the patio contractors, and get them in writing, with details.
- Go with your gut. If after all of these steps, something tells you that this isn’t the patio contractor for your Maryland home, don’t move forward. The most important criteria when hiring a contractor is choosing someone you trust.
Please be careful when hiring patio contractors for your Maryland home. You need a trustworthy patio contractor that is licensed to work in Maryland, and has been in business for years. The experts at East Coast Landscape Design have satisfied Maryland customers for over 30 years. Please contact East Coast Landscape Design today.