Want your flagstone patio in Rockville, MD to look great in the spring and summer? You’ll need to do some fall maintenance on your flagstone patio to save yourself a great deal of time and money once spring rolls around in Rockville, MD. Here are five things to do:
- Store all furniture, and any garden pots or implements away from the patio.
- Clean the flagstone patio thoroughly.
- Strip away any unwanted sealant (carefully!)
- Repair/replace damage stones.
- Re-seal the flagstone (allow time to dry before rain/ice/snow occurs).
For more information on caring for your flagstone patios in Rockville, MD, please contact East Coast Landscape Design. The East Coast Landscape Design team has over a quarter century of experience in the design, installation, and care of practical and beautiful patios, walkways, and driveways in Rockville, MD.
In the fall, landscapers in Bethesda, MD need to put your yard to bed for the winter. Here are the fall activities you may expect from quality landscapers, like East Coast Landscapers, at your home in Bethesda, MD.
- They will cut perennials back to soil level and remove debris to the compost pile.
- Split perennials that have begun to overgrow their placement.
- Remove annual plantings in the landscape.
- Plant trees and shrubs.
- Add a layer of mulch or organic matter to plantings to help conserve moisture and protect the root systems, especially for new plantings.
- Overseed the lawn.
- Cut lawn to about 2.5”.
- Remove debris such as leaves and other dead plant material from the landscape will prevent the spread of certain fungi that can infect new leaf tissue during the following spring.
- Remove the unwanted debris will also eliminate nesting areas for critters.
- Adjust the watering schedule for the irrigation system.
For information on what to expect from landscapers in Bethesda, MD, please contact the expert landscapers at East coast Landscape Design. We understand that a professionally designed, properly installed and maintained landscape adds beauty and function to your home. It also adds immense value and curb appeal to your Bethesda, MD home.